Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yenteyachne.com and the Indoor Plumbing Asifa

BS"D

Thanks to a very maladroit speaker at the real Internet asifa, I now have a new and official name for my blog - Yenteyachne.com. I will probably link it to a new Blogger address unless I can recast this one. I had a connection problem yesterday and have to catch up on "real" stuff before I can get around to this.

Yenteyachne.com will go a little further than I planned to go with Gruber Ferd. While it will in no way endorse compromising real Torah standards, it will point out, with humor, parody and satire, how we will end up losing everyone if we don't find leaders who are a bit less than 100 years behind the times. Of course, I will lampoon every machloikes everywhere, and I will not hesitate to shame those who need to be shamed, even if I can't mention actual names.

I will try to launch right after Shavuos with amazing news - the Vaad haNarronim actually ENDORSED indoor plumbing at the asifa - with several ground rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment